WHAT WAX DO YOU USE?
We use sustainable 100% coconut-soy wax that is completely additive free and environmentally friendly, so no nasty chemicals or fumes are released.
WHAT WICKS DO YOU USE?
We use beautiful wooden wicks give you a lovely crackle along with a unique horizontal flickering flame. Wooden wicks have a clean, modern aesthetic which we think you'll love.
WHAT SHOULD I DO ON MY CANDLE'S FIRST BURN?
The first burn of a Willow & Sprout candle is one of the most important things required to maintain the quality of your product. Allow the candle to burn for approx. 2-3 hours until the wax has melted to the edges of the jar - creating a “wax pool”. This prevents future tunneling of your candle and promotes an even burn the next time you light it.
ARE THERE ANY SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS I SHOULD KNOW?
- Failure to follow instructions may result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Keep out of reach of kids and pets and away from any flammable materials.
- Burn your candle on a flat and heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid exposure to drafts.
- You should never move a burning candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Allow to cool after burning - the glass will be hot!
- Before handling or moving, ensure your candle is extinguished, the wax is solid and the glass is cold before handling.
- Always trim your wick down to 2-5mm before re-lighting to avoid a large, flickering flame.
WHY DOES THE TOP OF MY CANDLE LOOK DIFFERENT OR DISCOLORED?
Wax is a natural substance and can easily be affected by environmental factors such as being left in the sun. Even fragrance oils added can change the creamy colour of the wax so that it creates a yellow discolouration.
Because we use 100% coconut/soy wax, you may also see some frosting occur on the surface of your candle. Frosting is a perfectly natural effect of using wax with a soy element. All soy waxes frost to some degree and it is simply a sign that you have purchased a candle with natural soy wax.
HAS COVID-19 IMPACTED DELIVERIES?
We use a few different couriers in order to get our products to you as quickly as possible. Unfortunately a number of these couriers and a number of our vendors are facing delays due to COVID-19, especially when travelling across state lines. Hopefully life returns to a new state of normal soon but until then you may see delays from 1-2 weeks on the delivery of your orders.
You can read more about our delivery service here.